NDRC is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nuritas, Drop, Exergyn. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Ireland. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Software.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the NDRC, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, SOSV, New Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Act Venture Capital, Frontline Ventures, New Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Act Venture Capital, Tribal.vc, Frontline Ventures.
Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This NDRC works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from NDRC is 1-5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||28 Sep 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$118K||08 Jul 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$118K||30 Jun 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$118K||01 May 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$500K||09 Nov 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$118K||01 Sep 2020||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$23K||25 Jun 2020||Ireland, County Dublin|
|$767K||03 Apr 2020||Ireland, County Westmeath|
|$118K||26 Mar 2020||Ireland, County Dublin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.