In 1985 was created Blackstone Group, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Comparing to the other companies, this Blackstone Group performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Blackstone Group is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Peter G. Peterson, Stephen Schwarzman. Besides them, we counted 52 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Blackstone Group, startups are often financed by Advanced Technology Ventures, Khosla Ventures, CRV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Khosla Ventures, ClearSky, TenEleven Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Khosla Ventures, TenEleven Ventures, Kleiner Perkins.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ascenty, Cylance, Superbet. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|$170M||11 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$35M||06 Apr 2022||Tennessee, United States|
|31 Mar 2022||Tennessee, United States|
|$590M||17 Feb 2022||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$300M||09 Feb 2022||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$4M||21 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$150M||11 Jan 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$3B||07 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|21 Dec 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Bilt Rewards, a loyalty program for property renters to earn points on rent with no fees and build a path toward homeownership, announced a round of $60 million in growth funding that values the company at $350 million.
– The investment comes from Wells Fargo and Mastercard and a group of the nation’s largest real estate owners, including Blackstone Group, AvalonBay Communities, Douglas Elliman, Equity Residential, GID-Windsor Communities, LENx, The Moinian Group, Morgan Properties, Starwood Capital Group and Related.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.