The real fund results show that this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Radar Capital works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bonne O, Metamaterial Technologies, Vive Crop Protection Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Medical Device.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Radar Capital, startups are often financed by Innovacorp, Wilmington Investor Network, Wellington Financial. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Ontario Capital Growth, Middleland Capital, NY Group Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Whitecap Venture Partners, The Ontario Capital Growth, Sustainable Development Technology Canada.
|Goldfish Fund||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|Atlantic Bridge||Ireland, Dublin|
|Balyasny Asset Management||United States, Chicago|
|Wyre Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|HCM Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Radical Investments LP||United States, Dallas|
|Greenlight Capital||United States, New York|
|Talk City||United States, North Andover|
|Riverhorse Investments||United States, Los Angeles|
|Zen Group||Greece, Municipal Unit of Cholargos|
|Dazhong Group||China, Dongguang|
|BGA Invest AB||Sweden, Lund|
|Guoxin Zhuoyue Venture Capital||China, Beijing|
|Mountain Top||China, Beijing|
|RevRoad||United States, Provo|
|Desai Family Office.||-|
|Global Pharmaceutical Industry Development Fund||-|
|$7M||21 May 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
Vive Crop Protection
|$12M||11 Oct 2016||Canada, Mississauga|
|$40M||17 Dec 2013||Canada, Markham|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.