In 1995 was created Bayern Kapital GmbH, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Landshut. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Bayern Kapital GmbH, startups are often financed by KfW, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Senovo. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, LBBW VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, KfW, eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ProGlove, Vasopharm, 4SC Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Artificial Intelligence.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
This Bayern Kapital GmbH works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
|$2M||05 Sep 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|14 Jun 2022||Augsburg, Bayern, Germany|
|$32M||08 Jun 2022||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$70M||03 May 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$8M||02 May 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|07 Apr 2022||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|31 Mar 2022||Murchin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany|
|$5M||14 Feb 2022||München, Bayern, Germany|
|$23M||16 Dec 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
– German startup OroraTech raised €5.8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Findus Venture and Ananda Impact Ventures, followed by APEX Ventures, BayernKapital, Clemens Kaiser, SpaceTec Capital and Ingo Baumann.
– The company plans to launch its first satellite later this year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.