The main office of represented VC is situated in the North Palm Beach. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the ClearSky, startups are often financed by Glilot Capital Partners, Foundation Capital, Blackstone Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blackstone Group, Bessemer Venture Partners, Scale Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scale Venture Partners, SAP.iO Fund, Information Venture Partners.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SpaceTime Insight, CyberGRX, Autogrid For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Information Technology.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This ClearSky works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from ClearSky is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||29 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$55M||09 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||08 Jun 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$70M||06 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||03 May 2022||Evergreen, Colorado, United States|
Fortress Information Security, LLC
|$125M||19 Apr 2022||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|$40M||26 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||25 Jan 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||24 Jan 2022||Valencia, Valencian Community, Spain|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.