In 2004 was created Uncork Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Uncork Capital, startups are often financed by iNovia Capital, FundersClub, Zelkova Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Reid Hoffman, Mayfield Fund, Industry Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GV, Founders Fund, SV Angel.
The fund was created by Jeff Clavier. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Uncork Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Uncork Capital performs on 2 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SendGrid, Postmates, Eventbrite. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|$7M||01 Nov 2022||Edmonton, Canada|
|$35M||21 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||14 Jul 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$12M||12 Jul 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$65M||28 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||15 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|26 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||17 May 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$100M||04 May 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Groove, an automation-driven sales engagement platform, announced that it closed a $45 million series B round led by Viking Global Investors with participation from Capital One Ventures, Level Equity, Quest Venture Partners, and Uncork Capital.
– The funds bring the company’s total raised to over $57 million to date, which cofounder and CEO Chris Rothstein says will be put toward product development and international workforce growth.
– It’s Groove’s assertion that the pandemic-fueled shift to digital selling is driving the convergence of sales engagement and revenue operations.
– But digital selling has also exposed a weakness in some companies’ customer relationship management (CRM) software: a lack of adoption.
– Panorama Education, a K-12 education software platform, raised $60m in a Series C round of funding.
– The round was led by General Atlantic and joined by existing backers Owl Ventures, Emerson Collective, Uncork Capital, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and Tao Capital Partners.
– The company now serves 13 million students in 23,000 schools across the United States.
– It has more than 1,500 school districts among its customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.