In 2013 was created 101 Startups, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in Spain. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Barcelona.
When the investment is from 101 Startups the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This 101 Startups works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
This organization was formed by David Muñoz Lorenzo, David Ragel Martinez, Jordi Priu, Robert Vilaseca, Sonia Álvarez Pérez. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the 101 Startups, startups are often financed by Wayra, la Caixa, The Crowd Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wayra, Lánzame Capital SL, la Caixa. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wayra, Caixa Capital Risc, SixThirty.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Spain. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CL3VER, Nautal, Anews
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 101startups.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.