Enterprise Ireland appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1998. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Dublin. The venture was found in Europe in Ireland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Enterprise Ireland, startups are often financed by Frontline Ventures, Atlantic Bridge, Kernel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Western Development Commission, Wayra, Halo Business Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Frontline Ventures, Delta Partners, AIB Seed Capital Fund.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Enterprise Ireland works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Enterprise Ireland the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Openet, Atlantic Therapeutics, Intune Networks. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Tympany Research Group
|$4M||22 Nov 2021||Galway, Galway, Ireland|
|$1M||17 Nov 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$767K||15 Nov 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$702K||02 Sep 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$885K||12 Aug 2021||Dún Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland|
Kastus Antimicrobial Technologies
|$6M||21 Jun 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$10M||15 Jun 2021||Ireland, County Wexford, Ireland|
|$3M||26 May 2021||California, United States|
|$1M||10 May 2021||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
– Kianda Technologies, a Dublin, Ireland-based provider of a platform to digitize and streamline business processes, raised €1.5m in funding.
– The round was led by Kernel Capital through the Bank of Ireland Kernel Capital Growth Fund, supported by Enterprise Ireland.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach as well as to enhance product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.