Greenlight Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Greenlight Capital, startups are often financed by New Science Ventures, MDS Capital, Growth Capital Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Third Point Ventures, Sigma Partners, Senator Investment Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TDF Ventures, Stephen A. Wynn, Spark Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight IEX Group, WebGen Systems, Ception Therapeutics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Financial Exchanges. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Greenlight Capital performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2013.
Funds with similar focus
|Atlantic Bridge||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Chapter One Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|China Eurasian Economic Cooperation Fund||-|
|CO-WIN||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Cyber Mentor Fund||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Desai Family Office.||-|
|Global Pharmaceutical Industry Development Fund||-|
|Guoxin Zhuoyue Venture Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ifensi.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kapyon Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Neusoft Group||China, Liaoning, Shenyang|
|Northwest Media Partners||-|
|Radical Investments LP||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Sabey Healthcare Holdings||-|
|Talk City||Massachusetts, North Andover, United States|
|Traton||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Washington Research Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings
|04 Aug 2020||New York, United States|
|$8M||29 Jul 2020||Sacramento, California, United States|
|21 Jan 2020||Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany|
|$24M||01 Mar 2013||New York, New York, United States|
|$14M||31 May 2007||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$9M||01 Jun 2006||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.