Frizata Closes $5M Series A Funding
24 Jul, 2021
– French startup Wecasa has raised a $17.7m funding round.
– Blisce is leading the funding round with existing investors Serena, ISAI and Frédéric Mazzella also participating.
– The company has been building a marketplace for home care and wellness.
– The startup originally specialized in hairdressing at home. It then added massage, beauty treatments, housekeeping, babysitting and sports coaching.
– The company is mostly active in France, it expanded to London in April 2021. Up next, Wecasa expects to launch its service in a couple of new European markets as soon as next year.