This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Santa Barbara
Invoca was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Santa Barbara.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Agriculture, Biotechnology. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Apeel Sciences is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Along with Invoca, start-ups are often financed by Jason Spievak, Engel Ventures, Upfront Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are Upfront Ventures, Jason Spievak, Tech Coast Angels. The investors in the following rounds are usually Upfront Ventures, S2G Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
This VC was founded by Colin Kelley, Jason Spievak, Robert Duva.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: invoca.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.