Sofinnova Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1972. The company was established in Europe in France. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Addex Therapeutics, DBV Technologies, MedDay. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Besides them, we counted 11 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Sofinnova Partners, startups are often financed by Gimv, Idinvest Partners, Bpifrance. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Seventure Partners, Idinvest Partners, Auriga Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Gimv, Andera Partners, Venrock.
This Sofinnova Partners works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Sofinnova Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|108M||16 Feb 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|41M||06 Jan 2021||France, Paris|
|42M||23 Nov 2020||United States, Cambridge|
|6M||16 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|25M||22 Oct 2020||France, Paris|
|8M||15 Jul 2020||France, Paris|
|15M||06 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|5M||10 Jun 2020||United States, Sunnyvale|
|55M||03 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, Uttlesford|
– Protera, an AI-driven startup designing and developing new proteins to enable a wide range of natural and sustainable solutions, announced the final close of its Series A financing, at $10 million. – The round was led by Sofinnova Partners, a leading European life sciences venture capital firm specialized in healthcare and sustainability. – Protera is currently scaling-up its manufacturing process and validating its protein-based ingredients with several multinational companies. – In particular, the fina... Read more
– Comet Bio from London, Ontario CA- and Schaumburg, Illinois-based food technology company raised $22M in Series C funding. – The round was led by Open Prairie with participation from Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC), BDC Capital, Sofinnova Partners. – The new investment will be used to meet the market demand for its ingredients. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.