EDUCAPITAL is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris. The company was established in Europe in France.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the EDUCAPITAL, startups are often financed by AGORANOV, Nicolas Douay, Wilco. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Impact Partenaires, Bpifrance, XAnge.
The current fund was established by Litzie Maarek, Marie-Christine Levet. The overall number of key employees were 2.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Digital Media. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Student Pop, Magic Makers, Labster.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|12 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$50M||04 Apr 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$8M||23 Mar 2022||Rennes, Brittany, France|
|$8M||27 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$200M||21 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||12 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$12M||06 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$7M||08 Jul 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$33M||11 May 2021||California, United States|
– 360Learning, a French e-learning company, raised $50m funding.
– The round was led by Bpifrance’s Large Venture fund and joined by XAnge and Educapital.
– Existing investors also participated in the round.
– The company plans to hire more people, expand to new markets and make some acquisitions.
– French startup PowerZ raised $8.3m funding.
– The round was led by Bpifrance Digital Venture, RAISE Ventures and Bayard.
– Existing investors Educapital, Hachette Livres, Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet and Michaël Benabou are also investing once again.
– The company wants to build a game that is as engaging as Minecraft or Fortnite, but with a focus on education.
– Aimed at kids who are six years old and over, PowerZ teleports the player into a fantasy world with cute dragons and magic spells.
– The company wants to partner with other game studios.
– It plans to launch its game on the iPad this week.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.