Emerald Technology Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in Switzerland. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Zu00fcrich.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Apex Construction, Optimatics, MetGen Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Water.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Emerald Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by Next47, Wellington Partners, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nth Power, Sequoia Capital, Wellington Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Motors Ventures, Nth Power, Sequoia Capital.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Emerald Technology Ventures performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2008.
This organization was formed by Gina Domanig. The overall number of key employees were 9.
Funds with similar focus
|$7M||08 Sep 2022||Graz, Steiermark, Austria|
|$17M||05 Aug 2022||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
Meeat Food Tech Oy
|$9M||24 May 2022||-|
|$15M||18 May 2022||-|
Future Meat Technologies
|$347M||17 Dec 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$8M||08 Dec 2021||-|
|$21M||30 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$13M||17 Nov 2021||-|
Open Mineral AG
|$33M||16 Sep 2021||Zug, Switzerland|
– Open Mineral develops a blockchain-based platform for the supply chain of raw materials.
– Series C round $33m brings company valuation to $120m.
– The round was led by Mubadala Investment Company with participation from existing investors Xploration Capital and Emerald Technology Ventures and new investors Statkraft and Lingfeng Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating its growth, solidifying its physical supply chain merchant activities, and advancing its position in digitizing metal raw material trading.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.