Citizen Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The venture was found in Europe in France. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris.
The current fund was established by Laurence Mehaignerie.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Citizen Capital, startups are often financed by Alven Capital, 21Ventures, Qualcomm. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Investir&+, Alven Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Atlantic, Bpifrance, Alven Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Social. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenClassrooms, Deepki, Juice Wireless. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Banco de Investimento Global||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Beyond The Game Network||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Brand New Matter||Connecticut, Darien, United States|
|Equator Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Geekhouse Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Global health sciences venture fund||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|KF Ventures||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Maroon Venture Partners Fund||Amherst, Massachusetts, United States|
|MEDIASEEK||Japan, Shimane, Shimane Prefecture|
|Recorded Future||Massachusetts, Somerville, United States|
|Serent Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shenzhen Yidun Media Investment Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Strathdon Investment||Hampshire, United Kingdom, Winchester|
|Three-Five Systems||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Xilinx||California, San Jose, United States|
|Xinhe Caifu (Beijing) Fund Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhengyan Xinxi||China, Shanghai|
|$12M||23 Nov 2021||Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
|$10M||28 Oct 2021||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|$35M||18 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$4M||09 Jul 2021||-|
|$3M||21 Jun 2021||Créteil, Ile-de-France, France|
|$9M||22 Apr 2020||France, Ile-de-France|
|$5M||18 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||01 Nov 2019||Ile-de-France|
|$9M||20 Jun 2019||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.