Elephant appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The average startup value when the investment from Elephant is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Elephant, startups are often financed by Slow Ventures, Red Sea Ventures, Peterson Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TenEleven Ventures, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Green D Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Greenspring Associates, Tom Staggs.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Allbirds, Mosyle, Tecovas The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Casual Games.
The fund was created by Andrew Hunt, Jeremiah Daly. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
|Dia Vikas Capital||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Ebara Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|French Investment Fund||-|
|Hurun Report||China, Pudong, Shandong|
|Hyatt||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|MT Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Mustard Seed||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nikko Synergy Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Ningxia Ruixue Guquan Touzi||China, Ningxia, Yinchuan|
|SNZ Holding||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Tech Council Ventures||New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|Tech Transfer UPV||Spain, Valencia, Valencian Community|
|The Capital Partnership||England, London, United Kingdom|
|TrustBIX||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Wutong Ideal Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$65M||15 Jun 2022||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$27M||16 May 2022||Cork, County Cork, Ireland|
|$196M||04 May 2022||Florida, United States|
|$50M||21 Apr 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$100M||19 Apr 2022||Maitland, Florida, United States|
|$24M||24 Mar 2022||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$15M||01 Mar 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$56M||12 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$35M||19 Oct 2021||Bedford, Massachusetts, United States|
– SecurEnds from Atlanta develops cloud-native Identity governance platform with multiple modules to allow organizations to manage Credential Entitlement Management (CEM), Access Certifications, Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM), Access Requests, Identity Risk & Analytics, and Segregation of Duty (SoD).
– The company raised $21M in Series A funding led by Elephant.
– The new investment will be used to scale operations and product development, and for geographic expansion into markets across Europe and Asia.
– Didomi announced its Series B round of $40m led by Elephant and Breega.
– The Paris-based startup helps developers and companies manage their users’ consent and preferences across their online and off-line channels.
– This funding will allow Didomi to support strong growth in its European home markets, finance its expansion to the United States and invest in its technology platform globally.
– The funding will allow Didomi to develop a more convenient, self-service platform upon which organizations of all sizes can create consent and preference management interfaces.
– Beyond building world-class technology, the funding will also be used to expand its global footprint by opening an office in the US.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.