XAnge is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Believe Digital, Currencycloud, Evaneos We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Artificial Intelligence.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the XAnge, startups are often financed by Wilco, AGORANOV, Seventure Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Seventure Partners, Ventech, Creathor Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bpifrance, Auriga Partners, Seventure Partners.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this XAnge works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||08 Sep 2022||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|$10M||28 Jul 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$18M||12 Jul 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||05 Jul 2022||-|
|$40M||22 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$18M||10 Jun 2022||-|
|$5M||09 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$35M||25 May 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||27 Apr 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– 360Learning, a French e-learning company, raised $50m funding.
– The round was led by Bpifrance’s Large Venture fund and joined by XAnge and Educapital.
– Existing investors also participated in the round.
– The company plans to hire more people, expand to new markets and make some acquisitions.
– French startup Skello has raised a $47.3m funding round.
– The company has been working on a software-as-a-service tool that lets you manage the work schedule of your company.
– Partech is leading today’s funding round. Existing investors XAnge and Aglaé Ventures are also participating.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.