The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from TriplePoint Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Big Switch Networks, Folloze, Folloze. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Network Security, Social Media. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the TriplePoint Ventures, startups are often financed by Morgenthaler Ventures, Index Ventures, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TriplePoint Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Khosla Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cervin Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, Canvas Ventures.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|New Science Ventures||United States, New York|
|Coral Reef IO||United Kingdom, London|
|Varsity Ventures||United States, Stanford|
|Service Provider Capital||United States, Golden|
|Network Angel Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Q Investments||United States, Fort Worth|
|Cognosante||United States, McLean|
|Vertex Asia Fund||Russia, Moscow|
|Zhongyi Venture Capital||-|
|RRC Group||Russia, Moscow|
|ShiYuKe TouZi||China, Beijing|
|Xuebao No.1||China, Haidian|
|National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)||-|
|Actium Funds||United States, Salt Lake City|
|Koudai Jianzhi||China, Guangzhou|
|Findmypast||United Kingdom, London|
|IMechE||United Kingdom, London|
|Guangzhoushi Guoying Touzi Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangzhou|
|International Airlines Group (IAG)||United Kingdom, Uxbridge|
|Network Angel Capital||-|
|$1M||31 Aug 2016||United States, San Francisco|
Big Switch Networks
|$48M||19 Jan 2016||United States, San Jose|
|$3M||08 Apr 2015||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.