Bullpen Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Namely, Classy, LiveIntent Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Bullpen Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Bullpen Capital works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Bullpen Capital, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Y Combinator, True Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, True Ventures, FLOODGATE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau.
The fund was created by Paul Martino. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$10M||23 Nov 2022||New York, United States|
|$4M||02 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||13 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||01 Sep 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$4M||24 May 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$50M||29 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||22 Feb 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$270M||15 Feb 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$6M||11 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Ocrolus, a San Francisco-based automation platform that analyzes financial documents with over 99% accuracy, announced $80m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Fin VC at a valuation north of $500m.
– Additional participants in the round were Thomvest Ventures, Mubadala Capital, Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, QED Investors, Bullpen Capital, ValueStream Ventures, Laconia, RiverPark Ventures, Invicta Growth, Stage 2 Capital, and Cross River Bank.
– The company plans to use its new funding to more aggressively build products for the mortgage lending and banking industries and expand its US operations.
– CruxOCM is the pioneer of robotic industrial process automation (RIPA™) for control room operations.
– The company has raised $6M in venture financing to fuel growth.
– The recent round was led by Bullpen Capital, with participation from Angular Ventures, Root Ventures, Golden Ventures, Cendana Capital and Industry Ventures.
– The capital will be used to grow the company’s product lines, increase the efficiency of its installation process, and continue expanding its team across North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.