In 2012 was created Dell Technologies Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Dell Technologies Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, Analytics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Mellanox Technologies, DocuSign, Graphcore Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
When the investment is from Dell Technologies Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Dell Technologies Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Dell Technologies Capital, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, DFJ, Flybridge Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sierra Ventures, Foundation Capital, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sapphire Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Sierra Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||08 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||21 Apr 2022||-|
|$40M||30 Mar 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$3M||19 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||02 Mar 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$38M||21 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$16M||09 Feb 2022||Clinton, New Jersey, United States|
|$12M||08 Feb 2022||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$66M||02 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– SingleStore, the single database for all data-intensive applications, announced that it has raised $80m in its Series F round.
– The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from new investor Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
– Existing investors Khosla Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, Rev IV, Glynn Capital, and Google Ventures also participated.
– SingleStore indicated that the 300%+ increase in new customer acquisition for its cloud service and 150%+ year-over-year growth in cloud revenue led to raising a new round to continue to power innovation and growth.
– The Series F round brings SingleStore’s total funding to $264m.
– Bodo.ai is a San Francisco CA-based extreme-performance parallel compute platform for data workloads.
– Company raised $14M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Dell Technologies Capital, with participation from Uncorrelated Ventures, Fusion Fund and Candou Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth, expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.