In 2004 was created New Science Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Somu Subramaniam. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Light Sciences Oncology, BioVex, Juventas Therapeutics We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Pharmaceutical. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this New Science Ventures performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the New Science Ventures, startups are often financed by Oxford Bioscience Partners, Easton Capital, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Forbion Capital Partners, Easton Capital, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Easton Capital, Oxford Bioscience Partners, OrbiMed.
Funds with similar focus
|River SaaS Capital||United States, Westlake|
|Coral Reef IO||United Kingdom, London|
|Varsity Ventures||United States, Stanford|
|Money Forward||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Q Investments||United States, Fort Worth|
|Asia Capital||Sri Lanka, Colombo|
|Cognosante||United States, McLean|
|Vertex Asia Fund||Russia, Moscow|
|Falcon Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Capital Medica Ventures||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Zhongyi Venture Capital||-|
|Promus Capital||United States, Chicago|
|RRC Group||Russia, Moscow|
|Baichuan Huida Touzi||China, Guangdong|
|Xuebao No.1||China, Haidian|
|Actium Funds||United States, Salt Lake City|
|Koudai Jianzhi||China, Guangzhou|
|Co-Share capital||China, Guangzhou|
|Xuwei Investment||China, Shanghai|
|$26M||11 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$49M||31 Mar 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$42M||08 Jan 2020||Netherlands, " The Netherlands"}|
|$10M||17 Jul 2019||United States, Boston|
|$18M||10 Jul 2019||United States, Golden|
|$15M||21 May 2019||United States, Phoenix|
|$6M||20 Jan 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||14 Nov 2018||United States, Boston|
Svelte Medical Systems
|$22M||31 Oct 2018||United States, " United States"}|
– Isorg from Limoges, France develops Organic Photodetectors (OPDs) and large-area image sensors.
– The company raised €16M in series C financing.
– Two major industrial investors – Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd and Mitsubishi Corporation participated in the round.
– Greece-based Integrated Systems Development SA and five new French investors represented by fund manager Financière Fonds Privés also joined the round.
– Legacy shareholders Bpifrance, through its large venture funds, New Science Venture, CEA Investment and Sofimac Group (Limousin Participations) also contributed.
– Phase Four announced a $26m Series B investment round.
– The round was led by New Science Ventures LLC.
– The new capital follows a year of significant growth for Phase Four.
– NSV is a leading venture capital firm focused on building companies that leverage breakthrough science to create extraordinary value.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.