Varsity Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Stanford. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Varsity Ventures, startups are often financed by Archimedes Labs, ZhenFund, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zillionize Angel, Social Capital, Scott Banister. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, World Innovation Lab (WiL), Qualcomm Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Mobile Payments. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sighten, Flirtey. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Edward Ng, Jonathan Ng, Mahesh Agrawal.
Funds with similar focus
|Actium Funds||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Angel Investor Forum||Bristol, Connecticut, United States|
|Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|CMF Venture Capital||-|
|Cognosante||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|ConocoPhillips Technology Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Coral Reef IO||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Galaxy Finance Holding Group||-|
|Hongjiao Capital||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Kendryx Enterprises||Breckenridge, Colorado, United States|
|Koudai Jianzhi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia||-|
|Q Investments||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|River SaaS Capital||Ohio, United States, Westlake|
|RRC Group||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Vertex Asia Fund||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|VisVires New Protein||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Xuebao No.1||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Zhongyi Venture Capital||-|
|07 Sep 2015||Reno, Nevada, United States|
|$1M||25 Jun 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2015||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.