TriplePoint Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1987. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
When the investment is from TriplePoint Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this TriplePoint Capital works on 12 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the TriplePoint Capital, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Ben Narasin. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Tiger Global Management, Kleiner Perkins.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Facebook, Revolut, Chegg.
This organization was formed by Jim Labe, Sajal Srivastava. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|2050||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|British Columbia Innovative Clean Energy Fund||-|
|Forward Health Group||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|Hangzhou Xiluo Cultural and Creative||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Iccrea Banca||Italy, Lazio, Roma|
|Lianchuan Yongjun Medical Equipment Fund||-|
|Park Cities Asset Management||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|The Seattle Times||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|yield ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$75M||14 Jun 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$106M||08 Jun 2022||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$3M||02 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$12M||22 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$23M||21 Mar 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|03 Feb 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$143M||01 Feb 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$80M||26 Jan 2022||City of Brussels, Belgium|
|$111M||11 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Amsterdam-based startup VanMoof has raised a $128m Series C funding round.
– The company designs and sells electric bikes that are quite popular in some markets.
– It now wants to become the world’s leading e-bike brand by iterating at a faster pace.
– Asia-based private equity firm Hillhouse Investment is leading the round, with Gillian Tans, the former CEO of Booking.com, also participating.
– Some existing investors also put some more money on the table, such as Norwest Venture Partners, Felix Capital, Balderton Capital and TriplePoint Capital.
– Overall, if you add it all up, the startup has raised $182m in total.
– Forum Brands, an e-commerce acquisition platform, announced that it has secured $100m in debt funding from TriplePoint Capital.
– The company acquired several new brands, including Bonza, a seller of pet products, and Simka Rose, a baby-focused brand specializing in eco-friendly products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.