In 2004 was created Nauta Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Nauta Capital performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Nauta Capital, startups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Gemini Israel Ventures, Innovation Endeavors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovation Endeavors, Gemini Israel Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oxford Capital Partners, Innovation Endeavors, Highland Europe.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Groupalia, Carrier IQ, Brandwatch. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Internet.
This organization was formed by Carles Ferrer, Daniel Sanchez, Dominic Endicott, Jordi Vinas. The overall number of key employees were 5.
|5M||07 Jun 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|3M||22 Apr 2021||Sweden, Stockholm|
|12M||22 Mar 2021||United States, Milford|
|5M||22 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||20 Jan 2021||Spain, Barcelona|
|3M||14 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|8M||03 Dec 2020|
|5M||29 Oct 2020||Finland, Helsinki|
|2M||30 Sep 2020||Spain, Barcelona|
– trustshare is a London UK-based fintech startup building borderless escrow infrastructure. – The company raised £2.3m in funding. – The round was led by Nauta Capital. – The new investment will be used to accelerate growth, develop product’s key features and expand to the U.S. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.