The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Convergent Investors, startups are often financed by Agave Capital, Austin Ventures, Seed Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Agave Capital, Austin Ventures, Technology Associates Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Agave Capital, Technology Associates Management, Seed Capital Partners.
The real fund results show that this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. Comparing to the other companies, this Convergent Investors performs on 0 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2001. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wireless, Semiconductor. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Clearwire, Nanotechnologies, Lane15 Software Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Alt Option Return||New York, New York, United States|
|Arancia International||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|East of England Co-operative Society Limited||-|
|Enable Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Jinhua Aoxiang||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Leo Capital Ventures||Delaware, Dover, United States|
|MaharashtraDefence and Aerospace Venture Fund||-|
|Marin Investments||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Matsui Securities||Chiyoda, Japan|
|MP Healthcare Venture Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Red Barn Investments||Illinois, Northbrook, United States|
|Shenzhen Huaqiang Holdings||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories (SNBL)||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$10M||01 Jun 2006||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||18 Oct 2005||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||18 Apr 2005||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||02 Jun 2004||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||16 Apr 2004||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$20M||23 Feb 2004||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$6M||19 Feb 2004||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$14M||15 Nov 2002||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$12M||11 Dec 2001||Austin, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.