The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Galvanize, CampusLogic, Examity. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, FinTech. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the University Ventures, startups are often financed by Yucatan Rock Ventures, VilCap Investments, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Markets Venture Partners, Learn Capital, Zoma Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Markets Venture Partners, Zoma Capital, Thrive Capital.
This University Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||18 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||28 Oct 2019||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$4M||01 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||24 Apr 2019||New York, United States|
|$24M||01 Apr 2019||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$24M||15 Mar 2019||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$2M||29 Jan 2019||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||07 Dec 2018||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$10M||27 Nov 2018||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
– 101edu from San Francisco raised $7.8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Recurring Capital Partners with participation from new and existing investors Birchmere Ventures, University Ventures, Zanichelli Venture, Matzliach Capital, Board member Dr. James Caras, Mark Miller, Torsten Geers, and Vineet Madan.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth and expand into other STEM disciplines and markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.