In 2004 was created Helios Investment Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Helios Investment Partners performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Helios Investment Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Babatunde Soyoye, Fope Adelowo, Temitope Lawani. The overall number of key employees were 9.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Helios Investment Partners, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Helios Enterprises, Energy Access Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, WAVE Equity Partners, Vulcan Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Energy Access Ventures, responsAbility, ff Venture Capital.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Banking. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wananchi Group, Fawry, Africell Holding.
Funds with similar focus
|$105M||01 Jun 2021||Lebanon, Beirut|
|$60M||18 May 2021||Central Singapore|
|$10M||14 Jan 2021||Lagos Nigeria|
|$8M||14 Dec 2020||Lagos Nigeria|
|$60M||08 Sep 2020||Central Singapore|
|$13M||21 May 2020||England London United Kingdom|
|$22M||24 Sep 2018||Massachusetts United States Woburn|
|$116M||16 Mar 2018||Beirut Beyrouth Lebanon|
Starsight Power Utility
|05 Feb 2018||Lagos Nigeria|
– Zola Electric, a solar energy provider, raised $90m in funding.
– The funding raised is a combination of debt and equity, $45 million each.
– The equity bit was led by TotalEnergies Ventures — the capital venture of TotalEnergies; SF-based impact VC firm DBL Partners; Africa’s largest PE firm Helios Investment Partners; Vulcan Capital, the investment arm of Paul Allen; Lyndon and Pete Rive (founders of Tesla-owned SolarCity); and New York-based utility-focused hedge fund Electron Capital Partners.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into new markets and drive distributed renewable energy.
– Singapore-based fintech Thunes raised $60m funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners and joined by existing investors Helios Investment Partners, GGV Capital, and Checkout.com.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its operations in new markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.