WAVE Equity Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Heatworks, Chasm Technologies. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Hardware, Robotics.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the WAVE Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Microsoft Accelerator Seattle, Microsoft Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NXT Ventures, Helios Investment Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|ADQ||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|AVICT Global Holdings||-|
|Centre for Drug Research and Development||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Dashang Group||China, Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|Engineering Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Hash Capital||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Illuminate Ventures||California, Oakland, United States|
|Indogen Capital||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Listen Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Mangrove Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Massachusetts Green Energy Fund||Brookline, Massachusetts, United States|
|Momiji Bank||Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|National City Corporation.||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Osaka Innovation Hub||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Partners HealthCare||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Qingdao Dezhen||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Raytheon BBN Technologies||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Source Spring||Austin, Texas, United States|
Carbon Clean Solutions
|$165M||11 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$15M||23 Mar 2022||France, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France|
|$15M||03 Aug 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||20 Apr 2021||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||13 Jan 2021||New York, United States|
|$47M||10 Sep 2020||Rochester, New York, United States|
Carbon Clean Solutions
|$22M||02 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
Carbon Clean Solutions
|$16M||17 Feb 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||31 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Chasm Advanced Materials, Inc. from Canton, MA is a nanotube hybrids manufacturer.
– The company raised $15m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Wave Equity Partners, joined by Birla Carbon, as well as SWM International (NYSE: SWM).
– The new investment will be used to accelerate commercial penetration of its AgeNT™ products for transparent printed electronics, NTeC™ products for energy storage and a broad range of composites applications, and to launch CHASM-H2O™ – a new category of membranes targeted at disrupting water treatment to address the world’s water scarcity problem.
– Carbon Clean, a London, UK-based developer of carbon dioxide capture and separation technology, raised $8m in Series B funding.
– Backers included new investor CEMEX and existing investors Equinor Ventures, ICOS Capital, and WAVE Equity Partners.
– The capital raise extends Carbon Clean’s $22m Series B round announced in July 2020, bringing the total amount raised to $30m.
– Led by Aniruddha Sharma, CEO, Carbon Clean is a global leader in CO2 capture technology which reduces the costs and environmental impacts of CO2 separation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.