Osage Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bala Cynwyd. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Osage Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Camber Creek, Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship, Nextstage Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Activate Venture Partners, Greycroft, River Cities Capital Funds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by River Cities Capital Funds, Originate Ventures, Greycroft.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Analytics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SevOne, ArsenalBio, InstaMed. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Opposing the other organizations, this Osage Venture Partners works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The average startup value when the investment from Osage Venture Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The current fund was established by Robert Adelson. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|10M||06 May 2021|
|22 Apr 2021||United States, San Rafael|
|45M||21 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|12M||22 Mar 2021||United States, Milford|
|4M||08 Mar 2021||United States, Ann Arbor|
|7M||11 Jan 2021||United States, Chicago|
|22M||14 Dec 2020||United States, Boston|
|2M||14 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|5M||01 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.