KfW is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1948. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Deutsch. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany.
The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from KfW is 1-5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this KfW performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Health Care. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zalando, Shelter Afrique, simplesurance.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the KfW, startups are often financed by Bayern Kapital GmbH, Peppermint Venture Partners, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MIG AG, NRW.BANK, Seed Fond Aachen. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bayern Kapital GmbH, High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, NRW.BANK.
Funds with similar focus
|$32M||28 Apr 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$118K||01 Mar 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
|$42M||07 Jan 2022||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$2B||05 Jan 2022||Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$23M||24 Dec 2021||Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia|
|28 Jun 2021||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$10M||30 Mar 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$94M||16 Feb 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$5M||14 Oct 2020||Germany, Bavaria|
– Productsup from Berlin provides an ecommerce data integration solutions that allows brands and retailers to optimize and syndicate their product content to all digital marketing, shopping and business channels, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, or Walmart.
– The company raised $20m in funding.
– The round was led by Nordwind Capital and venture debt providers Deutsche Handelsbank and KfW with participation from Moritz Zimmermann, co-founder of Hybris and partner at 42Cap, and the co-founders of Contorion, Richard Schwenke and Tobias Tschötsch.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.