The overall number of key employees were 16.
The typical startup value when the investment from High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds is 5-10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2013. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Outfittery, Mister Spex, GWA Hygiene
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, startups are often financed by KfW, Peppermint Venture Partners, Earlybird Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Neuhaus Partners, NRW.BANK, MBG Baden Wuerttemberg. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellington Partners, Creathor Ventures, bm-t beteiligungsmanagement thu00fcringen.
|$31M||08 Dec 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$102M||07 Dec 2021||Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|24 Nov 2021||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|23 Nov 2021||Austria, Tyrol, Austria|
|$1M||10 Nov 2021||Greifswald, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany|
|$1M||27 Oct 2021||Regensburg, Bayern, Germany|
|14 Oct 2021||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$5M||08 Oct 2021||Leipzig, Saxony, Germany|
|$1M||07 Oct 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Cardior Pharmaceuticals from Hanover develops non-coding RNA (ncRNA)-based therapeutics for patients with cardiac diseases.
– The company closed a €64m ($76m) Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Inkef Capital, supported by fellow new investors Fund+, Sunstone, Hadean Ventures and Coparion with participation from existing investors including LSP, BioMedPartners, Bristol Myers Squibb and High-Tech Gründerfonds.
– The new investment will be used for the late-stage clinical development of its lead program and the expansion of its earlier-stage pipeline.
– Alentis Therapeutics from Basel develops new treatments for fibrotic diseases.
– The company raised $67m in Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Morningside Venture Investments, joined by Jeito Capital and Series A investors BioMed Partners, BB Pureos Bioventures, Bpifrance through its InnoBio 2 fund, High-Tech Gründerfonds and Schroders Capital.
– The new investment will be used to support the company’s drug discovery programs targeting other fibrotic diseases and hepatobiliary cancers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.