Vesalius Biocapital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The company was established in Europe in Luxembourg. The main department of described VC is located in the Strassen.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Vesalius Biocapital Partners performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Genkyotex, Promethera Biosciences, Tonic App For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Belgium. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Biopharma.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Vesalius Biocapital Partners, startups are often financed by High-Tech Gründerfonds, VC Fonds Technologie Berlin, S.R.I.W.. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S.R.I.W., Limburgse Reconversie Maatschappij, High-Tech Gründerfonds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SFPI-FPIM, S.R.I.W., Lumira Ventures.
|7M||02 Feb 2010||Belgium, Mont-Saint-Guibert|
|4M||25 Oct 2013||France, Paris|
|16M||02 Oct 2015||Belgium, Brussels|
|5M||16 Feb 2011||Germany, Gemünden am Main|
|5M||18 Jul 2019||Finland, Turku|
|4M||16 Jan 2019||Germany, Munich|
|4M||17 Oct 2008||Belgium, Ghent|
|4M||27 Apr 2012||Belgium, Ghent|
|10M||05 Aug 2011||Netherlands, Leiden|
|4M||24 Oct 2014||Netherlands, Leiden|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.