In 2011 was created Senovo, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Mu00fcnchen.
The current fund was established by Alexander Buchberger, Frederick Mallinckrodt, Markus Grundmann. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Senovo, startups are often financed by Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Bayern Kapital GmbH, The SaaSgarage. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, EQT Ventures, Surplus Invest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bayern Kapital GmbH, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, EQT Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Synfioo GmbH, Veact, Ryte. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, SaaS.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|$35M||26 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||12 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$47M||04 May 2022||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$3M||05 Apr 2022||München, Bayern, Germany|
|$4M||29 Nov 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||30 Sep 2021||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$20M||07 Jul 2021||Vienna, Austria|
|$8M||18 May 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$45M||12 May 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
– Holidu is a Munich-based technology company in the holiday rental industry.
– The company secured €37m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by 83North with participation from existing investors Prime Ventures, EQT ventures, Coparion, Senovo, Kees Koolen, Lios Ventures and Chris Hitchen. Claret Capital (formerly Harbert European Growth Capital).
– The new investment will be used to further accelerate the company’s growth and expansion of its holiday rental search engine and the expansion of its holiday rental software business with Bookiply.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.