Seed Fond Aachen
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Germany, Europe. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Aachen.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Besides Seed Fond Aachen, start-ups are typically funded by DSA Invest, WCTI Partners, Inc., Saarbruecker 21. The fund often co-invests with KfW, S-UBG Group, DSA Invest, overall with 4 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually NRW.BANK, DSA Invest, Paua Ventures, and 2 VCs in total.
In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 21 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Seed Fond Aachen participates, on average, in 26 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. At the time of investment by Seed Fond Aachen, a typical start-up valuation would be 1-5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Life Science, Electronics. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Protembis, Hemovent, Silexica. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Germany. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.