Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Berlin.
The fund was created by Joerg Rheinboldt, Luise Gruner, Robin Haak, Saeed Amidi. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator, startups are often financed by Atlantic Labs, Samuel Shank, Saarbruecker 21. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Saarbruecker 21, IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Atlantic Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Project A, aws Gru00fcnderfonds (aws Founders Fund), Valar Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight N26, dentolo, Zizoo. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, SaaS. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||30 Oct 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|25 Oct 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|$7M||05 Apr 2018||Germany, Berlin|
|01 Feb 2018||Germany, " Germany"}|
|01 Jan 2018||Germany, " Germany"}|
|15 Oct 2017||Germany, Munich|
|15 Sep 2017||Germany, Munich|
|01 Aug 2017||Germany, Berlin|
|29 Jun 2017||Germany, Berlin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.