IncWell appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the Birmingham. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the IncWell, startups are often financed by Innovation Fund, Fontinalis Partners, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fontinalis Partners, Ecomobility Ventures, VentureSouth. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VentureSouth, Vocap Ventures, SOSV.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this IncWell performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vivid Vision, iRule, QuickPay. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Tom Lasorda.
Funds with similar focus
|Ceres inc.||Japan, Setagaya|
|Hamamatsu Iwata Shinkin Bank||Hamamatsu, Japan, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|IMAF Coastal Plain||-|
|Larastone Holding GmbH||-|
|MX Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Philanthropist||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Thompson Street Capital Partners||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Vancouver Angel Forum||-|
|05 Aug 2019||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|07 Sep 2016||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||15 Oct 2015||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|$400K||29 Apr 2015||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|06 Apr 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$500K||12 Sep 2014||Michigan, United States|
|$700K||11 Sep 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||15 Dec 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||01 Dec 2013||Ontario|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.