NRW.BANK is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2002. The company was established in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Du00fcsseldorf.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CHRONEXT, HoloBuilder, Scienion Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, E-Commerce.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The typical startup value when the investment from NRW.BANK is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this NRW.BANK performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the NRW.BANK, startups are often financed by KfW, Capnamic Ventures, S-Venture Capital Dortmund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, KfW, Capnamic Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Creathor Ventures, Peppermint Venture Partners, Capnamic Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|12 Jul 2022||Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|07 Jul 2022||Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$7M||15 Feb 2022||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$102M||07 Dec 2021||Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$1M||18 Nov 2021||Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$36M||14 Oct 2021||Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|27 Jul 2021||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$15M||23 Jun 2021||Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$8M||17 May 2021||Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.