New Brunswick Innovation Foundation appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2003. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Fredericton.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Virtual Expert Clinics, RtTech Software, AnyWare Group. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet of Things, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the New Brunswick Innovation Foundation, startups are often financed by Rho Canada Ventures, Build Ventures, McRock Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BDC Venture Capital, East Valley Ventures, Build Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by BDC Venture Capital, GrowthWorks Capital, East Valley Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Opposing the other organizations, this New Brunswick Innovation Foundation works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||10 Mar 2022||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$6M||16 Feb 2022||Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$3M||11 Feb 2022||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$300K||25 Jan 2022||Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$2M||04 Jan 2022||Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada|
Terris Earth Intelligence
|$698K||05 Jul 2021||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
Brain Tumor Segmentation
|$25K||10 Jun 2021||-|
Smart Skin Technologies
|$8M||03 Jun 2021||New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|$1M||28 Feb 2021||Markham, Ontario, Canada|
– Smart Skin Technologies Inc. from Fredericton, NB develops IIoT productivity solutions.
– The company raised $10.7m in funding led by BDC Capital’s Industrial Innovation Venture Fund with participation from Schott AG, Mariner’s East Valley Ventures and the New Brunswick Innovation Foundation.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations, hiring up to 50 new employees in the next year, and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.