Atlantic Labs is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Atlantic Labs, startups are often financed by Groupe Arnault, Project A, Thomas Madsen-Mygdal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Acton Capital Partners, Groupe Arnault, btov Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Acton Capital Partners, Lakestar, Redalpine Venture Partners.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Atlantic Labs works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Christophe Maire. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GoEuro, GetYourGuide, Cluno. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Robotics, E-Commerce.
Funds with similar focus
|$6M||06 Sep 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|25 Aug 2021||Germany, Darmstadt|
|13 Aug 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|10 Aug 2021||Germany, Munich|
|$10M||14 Jul 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|$5M||08 Jul 2021||Austria, Vienna|
|$944K||15 Jun 2021||Poland, Wroclaw|
|$7M||08 Jun 2021||Germany, " Germany"}|
|03 Jun 2021||Germany, Stuttgart|
– Mobius Labs, a Berlin-based computer vision training platform, raised €5.2m funding.
– The round was led by Ventech VC and joined by Atlantic Labs, APEX Ventures, Space Capital, Lunar Ventures plus some additional angel investors.
– The startup offers an SDK that lets the user create custom computer vision models fed with a little of their own training data — as an alternative to off-the-shelf tools which may not have the required specificity for a particular use-case.
– It also flags a ‘no code’ focus, saying its tech has been designed with a non-technical user in mind.
– Mobius Labs — which was founded back in 2018 — now has 30 customers using its tools for a range of use cases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.