SHS Gesellschaft fur Beteiligungsmanagement appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1993. The main department of described VC is located in the Tu00fcbingen. The venture was found in Europe in Germany.
This organization was formed by Bernhard Schirmers, Reinhilde Spatscheck.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this SHS Gesellschaft fur Beteiligungsmanagement works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the SHS Gesellschaft fur Beteiligungsmanagement, startups are often financed by KfW, Earlybird Venture Capital, Delta Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are KfW, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Earlybird Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by KfW, Bayern Kapital GmbH, Earlybird Venture Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Miracor Medical, AOT - Advanced Osteotomy Tools, numares HEALTH. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|A-Star-Education Holdings||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|AtmosClear Investments||Lutry, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Axiom Asia Private Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Bluefish Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|East Penn Manufacturing Co||Lyon Station, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Exelon Corporation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|MANTIS Venture Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Qihang Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|$22M||22 Apr 2022||Oslo, Norway|
|$17M||09 Nov 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|27 May 2021||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$5M||24 May 2021||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$31M||22 Sep 2020||Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands|
Neuro Event Labs
|$4M||09 Apr 2020||Tampere, Finland, Pirkanmaa|
|27 Feb 2020||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$7M||04 Feb 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|26 Nov 2019||Austria, Tyrol, Austria|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.