Target Global is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Berlin. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
The current fund was established by Alex Frolov. We also calculated 11 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Target Global, startups are often financed by Piton Capital, DN Capital, Point Nine Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hasso Plattner Ventures, DN Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Piton Capital, Kinnevik AB, Hasso Plattner Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Delivery Hero, Auto1 Group, Blue Apron. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Travel, Marketplace. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Opposing the other organizations, this Target Global works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Target Global is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|$13M||20 Dec 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$8M||15 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||07 Nov 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$30M||03 Nov 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$5M||26 Oct 2022||Ashdod, HaDarom, Israel|
|$88M||11 Oct 2022||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$37M||22 Sep 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$16M||19 Sep 2022||-|
|$25M||13 Sep 2022||Birmingham, Alabama, United States|
– elopage is a Berlin, Germany-based SaaS platform and payment provider for digital entrepreneurs, creators, SMEs and enterprise businesses.
– The company closed a USD 38m (EUR 32m) initial funding round.
– The round was led by Target Global, Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to grow its team from 70 to 190 by the end of the year, expand across Europe, and invest further in its proprietary end-to-end platform.
– Plentific is a London, UK-based platform for smart property management.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by new investors Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners alongside Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) and RXR Digital Ventures, as well as existing investors A/O PropTech and Target Global.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s presence in the United States, and globally, and to accelerate its engineering and product development to increase digitalisation across the property and facilities management space.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.