In 2007 was created Robert Bosch Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Stuttgart. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. Robert Bosch Venture Capital seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
Opposing the other organizations, this Robert Bosch Venture Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Robert Bosch Venture Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Robert Bosch Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Seraphim Capital, Draper Esprit, Dell Technologies Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Draper Esprit, Seraphim Capital, Samsung Catalyst Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Draper Esprit, Seraphim Capital, Intel Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Graphcore, Zimplistic, WaveOptics Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 11.
|13M||11 Oct 2010|
|40M||14 Apr 2015|
|26M||21 Jul 2014||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|16M||10 Jul 2013|
|18M||24 Apr 2017||United States, Seattle|
|75M||09 Sep 2020||United States, Gaithersburg|
|33M||25 Jul 2017||Israel, Herzliya|
|15M||07 Sep 2017||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|4M||01 Jun 2020||Canada, Quebec City|
|7M||07 Mar 2018||Canada, Quebec City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.