In 2007 was created Robert Bosch Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Stuttgart. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. Robert Bosch Venture Capital seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
Opposing the other organizations, this Robert Bosch Venture Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Robert Bosch Venture Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Robert Bosch Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Seraphim Capital, Draper Esprit, Dell Technologies Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Draper Esprit, Seraphim Capital, Samsung Catalyst Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Draper Esprit, Seraphim Capital, Intel Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Graphcore, Zimplistic, WaveOptics Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 11.
Funds with similar focus
|ALAN AMC||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Caledonia Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Formic Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Greenbridge Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Hunter Capital Group||Heber City, United States, Utah|
|Iowa Corn Opportunities||Iowa, Johnston, United States|
|Jinxin Gongxiao Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Middle Bridge Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Occam Group||Edina, Missouri, United States|
|PayU Finance India||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Peter Udo Diehl||-|
|Renzhi Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|WDI GROUP||Japan, Tokyo|
|Wicklow Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|YouStartIT by MITA Innovation Hub||-|
|Zhejiang Heico Holding Group||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$6M||15 Nov 2021||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$13M||24 Aug 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$235M||07 Jul 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$65M||28 May 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$50M||31 Mar 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$6M||08 Dec 2020||England|
|$20M||03 Dec 2020||California, United States|
|$30M||04 Nov 2020||Beijing|
|$75M||09 Sep 2020||Maryland, United States|
– Poka, a Quebec City Canada-based connected worker platform built specifically for manufacturers, raised $25M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by 40 North Ventures with participation from McRock Capital and existing investors SE Ventures, CDPQ, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, and Leclerc.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate product development and scale its go-to-market teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.