Cherry Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany.
The fund was created by Christian Meermann, Daniel P. Glasner, Filip Felician Dames. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Cherry Ventures, startups are often financed by LocalGlobe, DN Capital, Cavalry Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DN Capital, Piton Capital, TA Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Piton Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Global Founders Capital.
Opposing the other organizations, this Cherry Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Cherry Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Auto1 Group, Flixbus, FreightHub. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence.
|18M||13 May 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|1M||29 Apr 2021||United States, Irvine|
|6M||14 Apr 2021||Finland, Helsinki|
|2M||18 Mar 2021|
|23M||03 Mar 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|52M||02 Mar 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|16M||23 Feb 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|2M||01 Feb 2021|
|3M||20 Jan 2021||Germany, Berlin|
– SellerX, a Berlin, Germany-based Amazon FBA aggregator of third-party e-commerce businesses, raised €100 ($118)m in funding. – The round was led by the Growth Fund of L Catterton, with participants from Belgian investment company Sofina, as well as existing investors Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and 83North. – The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.