Acorn Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The company was established in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Melbourne.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Acorn Capital, startups are often financed by Reinventure Group, BridgeLane Capital, Tank Stream Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tank Stream Ventures, Reinventure Group, Point72 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tank Stream Ventures, Reinventure Group, Point72 Ventures.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Elenium Automation, Flare HR, Flare HR. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Hardware, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Acorn Capital performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|growX ventures||India, New Delhi|
|No 8 Ventures||-|
|Riverside Partners||United States, Boston|
|Navteq||United States, Chicago|
|Bharat Forge||India, Pune|
|Debenhams||United Kingdom, London|
|Ericsson-Deutsche Technology Fund||Australia, Sydney|
|PLS Venture Capital Partners||France, Lyon|
|Tune House Capital||United States, Venice|
|Ririshun Lejia Home Furnishing Trade||China, Qingdao Shi|
|Triodos Bank Germany||-|
|Avic Avionics||China, Beijing|
|TASC Ventures||United States, Madison|
|Yingzhijie Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|SKIO Matrix||China, Hangzhou|
|Backs Group||Japan, Kawasaki|
|$14M||16 Nov 2020||Australia, Melbourne|
|$16M||02 Nov 2020||Australia, Sydney|
|$20M||09 Dec 2019||Australia, Melbourne|
|$20M||04 Dec 2019||Australia, Melbourne|
|$10M||03 May 2019||Australia, Sydney|
|$10M||22 Apr 2019||Australia, Melbourne|
|$15M||28 Aug 2018||Australia, Sydney|
|$15M||20 May 2015||Australia, Melbourne|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.