In 1997 was created SEEK Ltd., which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Melbourne. The fund was located in Australia.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this SEEK Ltd. works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
This organization was formed by Andrew Bassat, Matt Rockman, Paul Bassat.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the SEEK Ltd., startups are often financed by OneVentures, Transition Level Investments, Santiago Schettini. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Valor Capital Group, OneVentures, FJ Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Valor Capital Group, OneVentures.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Employment, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight One Africa Media, SWITCH, Sidekicker. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||13 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$29M||15 Aug 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$102M||20 Jul 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$200M||19 Jul 2021||Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia|
|$32M||01 Mar 2021||Australia, New South Wales|
|$103M||08 Jan 2021||Community of Madrid|
|$70M||10 Dec 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$130M||17 Jul 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$7M||03 Jul 2020||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
– Go1, a learning and development platform for enterprises, raised $200m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund 2, AirTree Ventures and Salesforce Ventures co-led this Series D, with Blue Cloud Ventures, Larsen Ventures, Madrona Venture Group, Microsoft’s M12, SEEK, TEN13 and Scott Shleifer and John Curtius from Tiger Global also participating.
– The company has raised $80m in total funding.
– The company has 3.5 million users and more than 1,600 enterprises globally as customers.
– Employment Hero, a human resources platform, raised $45m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SEEK, with participation from OneVentures and AirTreeVentures, and new investor Salesforce Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into new markets including Southeast Asia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.