Credit Suisse is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1856. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Zu00fcrich.
Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Credit Suisse works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from Credit Suisse the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
This organization was formed by Raymond Key. Besides them, we counted 11 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Credit Suisse, startups are often financed by Austin Ventures, Accel, Oxford Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vulcan Capital, Delphi Ventures, BlackRock.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Xiaomi, Ucar, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
Swiss Medical Network
|$272M||06 May 2022||-|
CIMC Vehicles Group
|$25M||15 Apr 2022||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
Capital Markets Gateway
|20 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$590M||13 Dec 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$100M||25 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$60M||18 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||28 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||26 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$500M||01 Jun 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
– Zeta Global, a marketing technology company, raised $222.5m in debt financing.
– The round was led by BofA Securities and joined by Barclays, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley Senior Funding.
– The company emphasized its data-driven approach to marketing.
– It has gone down the debt route before — a Series F raised in 2017 combined $115m funding with $25m in debt.
– The company plans to use the debt financing for acquisitions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.