Funds with similar focus
|Aozora Bank Ltd.||New York, New York, United States|
|Corpa Capital||Jalisco, Mexico, Zapopan|
|Dami Chuangtou Jijin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Edelson Technology Ventures||New Jersey, United States, Woodcliff Lake|
|Emergent Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|GMO VenturePartners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Guotou Dongxing||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Hengqin Zanlu Equity Investment Fund||-|
|IFC Venture Capital Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Jefferson Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Lee Equity Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Lishen Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Selous Venture Society||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Signature Capital Securities||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Sosei CVC||Chiyoda, Japan|
|WA4STEAM||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Xiyee Assets||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhongzi Beifang||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$68M||15 Jul 2022||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$68M||28 Jun 2022||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||23 Jun 2022||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|$28M||06 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||30 May 2022||Delft, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$2M||15 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||15 Feb 2022||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||02 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$60M||31 Jan 2022||Huntingdonshire, England, United Kingdom|
– Worldr, a London, UK-based provider of a platform that gives businesses back privacy and control over their data and communication, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by IQ Capital and Playfair Capital with participation from cyber seed investors including CyLon (co-founded by Grace Cassy and Jonathan Luff), Andreas Wuchner (Group Head of IT & Risk at Credit Suisse) and Privitar Co-Founder, John Taysom.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to develop the product ahead of public launch later this year.
– Foundries.io has raised $8M in Series A funding, led by IQ Capital, with participation from Crane Venture Partners and Backed VC.
– Foundries.io delivers FoundriesFactory, the world’s first cloud-native solution for embedded technologies that reinvents IoT, and counts tier one OEMs, silicon industry leaders and SoC companies among its customers and partners, including ARM, NXP Semiconductors, MontaVista, STMicroelectronics and WINSYSTEMS.
– Led by technology industry pioneers, George Grey and Ian Drew, Foundries.io has developed a transformative, open source platform that provides OEMs and Systems Integrators a common software base to develop, test, deploy, manage and maintain secure IoT and Edge devices through a single cloud-native solution.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.