In 2002 was created De Hoge Dennen Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Laren. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this De Hoge Dennen Capital performs on 0 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight i-Optics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Oil and Gas, Medical Device. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the De Hoge Dennen Capital, startups are often financed by Aescap Venture, Thuja Capital, Sofinnova Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Aescap Venture, Aster, The Coca-Cola Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aster, Aescap Venture, The Coca-Cola Company.
|28M||11 Feb 2021||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|23M||22 Jul 2020||Netherlands, 's-Hertogenbosch|
|234M||28 Nov 2019||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|01 Sep 2017||Netherlands, " The Netherlands"}|
|117M||28 Mar 2017||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|13 Dec 2016||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|08 Sep 2015||Netherlands, " The Netherlands"}|
|01 Oct 2014||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|45M||22 May 2014||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.