In 2018 was created Elevator Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Vienna. The company was established in Europe in Austria. Elevator Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Elevator Ventures, startups are often financed by Stefan Schneider, European Super Angels Club, Chris Adelsbach. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, UNIQA Ventures, Giant Leap Fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The current fund was established by Hannes Cizek. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Austria. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are B2C, Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight kompany.
Funds with similar focus
|Hayan Health Networks||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Kensington Partners||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|Kuanke Chengchu||China, Shanghai|
|Kunming Venture Capital||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
|Magenta Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mallinckrodt||Blanchardstown, Dublin, Ireland|
|Maryland Angels Council||Glenwood, Maryland, United States|
|Merida Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|PTEK Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|RNS Capital||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Shenzhen Jinxing Venture Capital Enterprise||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Skeiron Group||India, Maharashtra, Pune|
|Suntory Holdings||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Sylvain & CO||-|
|University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Visa Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zero2IPO||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhehao Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|$8M||11 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$62M||10 May 2022||Vienna, Austria|
|$8M||07 Dec 2021||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|$5M||07 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$590K||21 Jan 2021||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|$18M||14 Jan 2021||Prague, Czechia|
|$1M||03 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||21 Sep 2020||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|$2M||10 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Agr.Club announced a $20m Series A financing round.
– The round was led by Rabo Frontier Ventures and VentureFriends, with participation from Speedinvest and Elevator Ventures, as well as a number of agriculture industry executives.
– Agro.Club is used by seed, crop protection, animal nutrition companies, as well as other suppliers, to manage their sales and marketing campaigns with distributors and farmers from start to finish.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.