This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Elevator Ventures was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Vienna. This investor is located in Europe, Austria. Elevator Ventures is a CVC is a part of a larger organization.
The fund was established by Hannes Cizek. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Austria. kompany is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are B2C, Apps. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Elevator Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Stefan Schneider, European Super Angels Club, Chris Adelsbach. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, UNIQA Ventures, Giant Leap Fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: liftventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.