BNP Paribas Private Equity appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Paris.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the BNP Paribas Private Equity, startups are often financed by Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, Wellington Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Societe Generale, Citigroup, ING Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Paca Investissement, Aster, Amundi Private Equity Funds.
Besides them, we counted 84 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Finance. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Suning Finance, Auto1 Group, Symphony Communication Services Holdings.
This BNP Paribas Private Equity works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from BNP Paribas Private Equity is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$47M||16 Feb 2022||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$200M||25 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$40M||16 Jun 2020||Belgium, Brussels-Capital|
|$1M||27 Jan 2020||Calais, Hauts-de-France, France|
|$47M||05 Sep 2019||Belgium, Antwerp, Belgium|
Agricultural Bank of China
|$200M||03 Sep 2019||Shaanxi|
|$33M||29 Jul 2019||California, United States|
|$11M||27 Jun 2019||Ile-de-France|
|$1M||06 Jun 2019||France, Ile-de-France, France|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.